CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 6-19-13




Lots of great items at the 99 Cent Only Store this week! I love the huge bags of Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions! I have a meatloaf baking as we speak, waiting to be topped with these delicious morsels. Yum!

And, check out the cute Monsters University lunch sets and sugar cookies. My family and I are planning on checking out the movie this weekend, so these items are very welcomed.

I love the limited edition Stove Top Apple Stuffing! Anyone ever tried this? They also had the Turkey and Cornbread varieties as well.

Look! I'm in body spray heaven. I think those will last me for awhile, lol. I couldn't resist getting ALL the scents they carried!

Here's what I picked  up at the 99 Cent Only Store this week!

6 oz. Kraft Stove Top Stuffing in Limited Edition Apple Exp.11-16-13

6.5 oz. Betty Cocker Whole Grain Chicken Helper in Honey Mustard Chicken Exp. 7-20-13
I normally steer clear of Hamburger Helper, but the whole grain variety intrigued me!

8 oz. Mrs. Cubbison's Bonus Bag with 33% More Free All Natural Crispy Onions Exp. 10-13-13

24 ct. Pillsbury Ready to Bake Monsters University Graduation Celebration Sugar Cookies Exp. 7-14-13

2.1 oz. Hello Kitty Cotton Candy in Pink Vanilla & Blue Raspberry Flavor. No Exp. Date

59 fl oz. Minute Maid Limeade Exp. 6-25-13

I recently reported here about the Degree Body Mist Fragrance in Just Dance. Well, look at all the new scents they have! Dove has a couple too!

3 oz. Degree Girl Body Mist Fragrance in Love (Notes of Green Apple, Mandarin, Gardenia, Jasmine, White Woods & Vanilla Cream)

3 oz. Degree Girl Body Mist Fragrance in Twilight Kiss

3 oz. Degree Body Mist Fragrance in Sexy Intrigue

3 oz. Dove Everyday Body Mist Go Fresh in Energizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass  

3 oz. Dove Everyday Body Mist Go Fresh in Burst Necertine & White Ginger

Monster's University Sandwich Keeper, Bowl with lid & Sport's Bottle

Other items worth mentioning...





Come back and see what I get at the 99 Cent Only Store Next Week!

Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment