CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 2-28




I went 99 Cent Only Store shopping on Thursday this week, because my sweet darling daughter Ellie turned 5 yesterday! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

First, I went to my "regular" store, and didn't find much. I only spent $3! I don't think Thursday is the best day to go there.

Then, I decided to head in the opposite direction to a Brand Spankin' New Store, that I had purposely been avoiding, because of the first week craziness (they opened one week ago today!) I was sent a flyer with items they were "selling" for $.99, like flat screen TVs to the first 9 people in line. I'm sure people were camping out for those, but not me! The store still seemed busy to me today, but nothing crazy. This particular store has full sized shopping carts, like a regular grocery store.

Here is what I picked up this week!

1 Quart Silk Fruit & Protein Mixed Berry ~ Exp. 3-22-13
32 oz. Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Smoothie ~ Exp. 3-5-13
32 oz. Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea ~ 3-5-13
32 oz. Vanilla Nut Coffe Mate Creamer ~ 3-20-13
They also had Peppermint Mocha!


13.5 oz. Lofthouse Frosted Chocolate Cookies ~ No Expiration Date that I could find on package, but they're Valentine's themed.
10.4 oz. Jell-O No Bake Candy Cane Dessert ~ Exp. 10-28-13
10.5 oz. Newtons Fruit Thins in Cranberry Citrus Oat ~ Exp. 3-7-13
7.6 oz.Tricuit Thin Crisps Four Cheese Flavor ~ Exp. 4-25-13
4.8 oz.(6-0.8 oz. pouches) Pop Tarts Mini Crisps Frosted Blueberry ~ Exp. 5-22-13
 This also includes a coupon on the box for $1/2 Pop Tarts Mini Crisps Exp. 5-14-13
 7.04 oz. (8-0.88 oz.) Honey Maid Grahamfuls(with Peanut butter) ~ 3-4-13



10.5 oz. Lean Cuisine Market Collection Shrimp Scampi ~ 4-1-13
10.5 oz. Lean Cuisine Market  Collection Chicken Margherita ~ Exp. 5-4-13


6 1/8 oz. Lean Cuisine Simple Favorites French Bread Deluxe Pizza ~ Exp. 7-2013
8.5 oz Healthy Choice 100% Natural Roasted Red Pepper Marinara ~ Exp. 10-14-13



11.5 oz. Marie's Greek Vinaigrette ~  Exp. 6-16-13
32 oz. The Greek Gods Honey & Strawberry Greek Yogurt ~ Exp. 3-23-13
10.5 oz. Claussen Pickle Relish ~ Exp. 3-13-13 



6.15 oz. (5-1.23 oz.) Snackwell's Chocolate Cereal Bars ~ Exp. 5-18-13

There were several different Snackwell's items.

8 oz. Wheat Thins Honey Wheat Stix ~ Exp. 5-13-13
Please excuse the open package. My daughter started eating these on the car ride home.

8.1 oz. Wheat Thins Toasted Chips Garden Valley Veggie ~ Exp. 4-24-13
8 ct. Tassimo/Maxwell House Cafe Collection Creme Latte ~ Exp. 4-7-13

I do not have a Tassimo coffee brewer, but I do have a Keurig. I scooped out the espresso from the Tassimo pods, and transferred them into my My K-Cup, then I dumped in the "milk," which comes in liquid form. This is not how these were intended to be used, but for a buck it was worth the trouble, and they tasted great with a little sugar added. Now, if I could only find K-Cups at the 99 Cent Only Store, I'd be in heaven!



Touch & Brush Hands Free Toothpaste Dispenser (As Seen on TV)
Topsy Turvy Strawberry Planter (As Seen on TV)
I had previously bought the Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter, so be on the look out for both!

Not Pictured:
6-2.75 oz.Whole Fruit Fruit Bars Tropical Passion Fruit ~ 4-23-14
10 lb. bag of Russet Potatoes

Awesome trip at the new store! I think I'll be shopping here from now on!

Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

You got some great deals! I wish we had a store like that where I live!

Anonymous said...

wow! I wish I could find triscuits at mine!

Post a Comment