CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

IPSY Beauty Subscription Service ~ June 2013 ~ On the Wild Side



When it comes to beauty subscription services, there are two heavyweights. Birchbox and IPSY. Both of these services send out 4-5 deluxe sized samples for $10 a month.  IPSY also sends it's samples in a reusable cosmetic bag, which is a nice touch!

IPSY also has you take a quiz (called IPSY Match,) like Birchbox, to try and match you to products that you will enjoy.

Birchbox is more of a lifestyle subscription, so you could receive cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, snacks, accessories, etc., whereas, IPSY is focused more on cosmetics.

This is my first month with IPSY, and although I'm really pleased with receiving full sized products, I'm not sure if I'll get much use out of this particular bag.

Please let me know in the comments, what you think of this bag.

IPSY refers to it's bag as a "glam bag,"which shows up at your doorstep or in your mailbox in this shiny, hot pink bubble mailer.



This month's theme is On the Wild Side.




These are the vendors participating in this month's glam bag. IPSY directs you to where you can purchase the full size product at a discount!

 


StarLooks  Lip Pencil in Bare (Full size, 2.4g, Retail Value $12.00) 
This is not the prettiest color, but I'm going to give it a try under a pink lip gloss, and see how that looks.


 J. Cats Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta (Full Size, 3 g, Retail Value $4.49) This looks beautiful, but I'm not sure if I'm daring enough to sport this on my face, unless it's Halloween, lol.





NYX Cream Blush in Bronze Goodess (Full Size, 3.5g, Retail Value $6.00) I'm very excited to receive a cream blush, since I've never tried one. However, I'm not sure about the color.





Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron (Full Size, 4g, Retail Value $21.00) Again, very cool, full sized product, but I don't normally wear eyeliner. This will most likely be traded to a good home!






 Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (Full Size, 1.4 g, Retail Value $18.00) This is the one thing in the bag I'm happy with! I've been using it to conceal the dark circles under my eyes. Love it!


 

The retail value of this bag is $61.49! Wowzers!

Please come back and take a look at what I get in my IPSY glam bag next month!

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links :-)
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

1 comments:

Kira Sanders said...

Katherine,

If you're reading this, thank you so much for subscribing to IPSY using my link :-) I really appreciate it!

Post a Comment