CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 21, 2013

New Artisan Candy Subscription Service ~ Treatsie ~ June 2013



I recently read about a monthly subscription service, that curates sample boxes of artisan candies, from all over the country. Seriously....they're going to send me candy?!? Yes!!! Sign me up please!

I've been waiting for a subscription service that sends candy, and not just any candy. I'm talking about small batch companies, that use quality (and most likely local) ingredients to concoct fresh, delicious morsels to savor!

Introducing Treatsie.....

Treatsie is $15 per month, including shipping (no discounts for signing up for multiple months in advance.)

This month is Treatsie's third month in business, and there is currently a waiting list to subscribe. I was on the waiting list for about 3 - 4 weeks, but it was so worth the wait!

This month they sent me 6 different items to sample from from Missouri, New york & Arkansas.


Treatsie comes in a Silver bubble mailer. Treatsie is the "Glam Bag" of food subscriptions, lol.




Shrink wrapped!






Instead of a product information card, Treatsie's post card directs you to their website, where you can read bios/watch videos on the real people behind the products! I think this method (at least for this type of subscription service) is awesome. I love to hear the stories about the blood, sweat and tears it took to create the particular candy you're enjoying. It makes you appreciate it all the more.




The Goodies!



Fig-Ricotta Caramels. Holy Moly, these are amazing!! 
(3 pieces, Sample Value $1.75)



 Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels 
(3 pieces, sample value $1.75)



Barley Tea & Honey Lollipop
(1 lollipop, sample value  $1.25)



Southern Pecan Toffee 
(3 oz., sample value $6.50) 





Itty Bitty Bar (Dark Chocolate 72% Tenede, Tanzania)

Itty Bitty Bar (Dark Chocolate 70% Cortes, Honduras)

(Received 2 - 7 g bars of each, sample value $3.40)




The total retail value of my June 2013 Treatsie box is $ 14.65! So, just about $15 worth of products, plus free shipping!

What I love about Treatsie the most is, the items they send, are from small companies that take pride in the treats, that come from their kitchens.  Your unlikely to find items that contain high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes, artificial flavors & preservatives, etc. Just REAL ingredients!

Treatsie, I think your subscription service is a winner!

Please come back to see what I receive in my Treatsie box next month! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment