CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles Review



Living in Southern California, I pretty much live in sandals year round. However, I do have a few pairs of heels, for when I need to dress up for a special event.

Since, I do not wear heels on a regular basis, my feet suffer the wrath of heels all the more, because they're are not used to them.

Dr. Scholl's has a product on the market, that is specifically designed to be worn in high heels, so when I was asked by Bzz Agent, if I would like a pair for free to review, I was excited to give them a try.

I'm familiar with Dr. Scholl's, because the pair of tennis shoes I wear when my family and I visit Disneyland, has a pair of Dr. Scholl's insoles inside.

The Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles, fit comfortably in heels 2 inches or larger. The unique design has been clinically proven to provide all day comfort by relieving foot aches and pains, associated with wearing high heels.

Dr. Scholl's offers a money back guarantee, if you don't agree that the insoles provide an immediate and long lasting comfort.

 Other features include:
  • Ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off ball of foot
  • FabuSTEP gel provides added cushioning
  • Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
  • Slim design won’t make shoes feel tight
  • Insoles stay firmly in place, and are easily removable without damaging shoes
  • Made to fit women’s sizes 6–10, including all open-style shoes








The best qualities of the Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles, are that they are invisible, as you can see from the pictures above. The gel underneath your entire foot feels cushioning, especially in the ball of your foot where the FabuSTEP Gel is located.

The problem I have with this product is the gel arch. I placed the arch as close as possible to the edge of my shoe, where my natural arch is, and it still feels like I have a big bump in the center of my foot.  I have to admit, that I don't have much of a natural arch. I have rather flat feet, so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. These insoles were just not that comfortable to me, because of my issue with the gel arch.

I'm not sure why these didn't work for me because, Dr. Scholl’s products are extensively researched, developed & tested by scientists, as well as tested on "real life" people, such as managers, students, office workers & busy moms like me!

Even though I did not care for Dr. Scholl's insoles for high heels, I still love this brand, and will continue to wear them in my flat, closed toed shoes.

Dr. Scholl's encourages you to take their Extra Step Challenge. For details, please click here.


I was asked by Bzz Agent & Dr. Scholl's to review Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles. I received a pair of insoles for free, but was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed herein are my own. Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review! And what a beautiful baby you have in your profile picture ♥ I love babies, I just had one two weeks ago ^_^

Kira Sanders said...

Thank you so much! The baby in the picture is my surrodaughter Kiki. I gave birth to her as a gestational surrogate, a little over a year ago :-)

Congrats on your new baby! Enjoy being a mom & take care of yourself <3

Post a Comment