CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Weekly Series ~ What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week?



Hello Friends!

I decided to start a new weekly series about good finds at the 99 Cent Only Store. The 99 Cent Only store is a "dollar" store located in California, Arizona, Nevada & Texas.

Although, I love coupons, I LOVE the 99 Cent Only Store, because the deals are awesome, and no coupons are required. The only catch is, items may be close to their expiration dates, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, but sometimes longer! Each item was only $.99!

I would like to give a shout out to Julia over at The Frugal Find who inspired me to start my weekly series! Thanks Julia!

If you are interested in Wilton brand products, please my 99 Cent Only Store post here!

On to the good stuff!

13 oz. Halloween Captain Crunch Cereal - Expires 5-11-13
17.2 oz. Quaker Whole Hearts Cereal - Expires 5-23-13
12.2 oz. Sprinkle Cookie Crisp Cereal - 6-12-13


Angry Birds King Pig ipad app game
1/2 gallon Silk Iced Latte - Expires 3-2-13
1/2 gallon Heritage Organic Reduced Fat Milk with Omega DHA - Expires 3-4-13
1/2 gallon Heritage Organic 1% Milk with Omega DHA - Expires 3-12-13
1/2 gallon Kern's Strawberry Mango Nectar - Expires 3-11-13
16.3 oz. Planter's Creamy Peanut Butter - Expires 5-31-13
13 oz. Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme - Expires 4-30-13


9.5 oz. Ritz Bits Kickin' Cheddar -Expires 3-30-13
13.7 oz. Wanchai Ferry Orange Chicken Dinner Kit - Expires 7-27-13
9 oz. Back to Nature California Lemon Cookies - Expires 3-16-13
9 oz. Back to Nature Madagascar Vanilla Wafers - Expires 3-16-13
8 oz. Progresso Kitchen Favorites Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta - Expires 3-16-13
17.4 oz. Betty Crocker Hot Chocolate Brownie with Marshmallow Swirl - Expires 9-26-13

Happy Shopping! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

8 comments:

Nana said...

Boy, you have alot more name brand stuff at you Dollar Store than we do! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Did you seriously score organic milk for $.99?? Jealous! We have a local grocery outlet chain here in PA, so I know what you mean - I LOVE that place! Thanks so much for linking up to Show & Share Wednesday!

Adorned From Above said...

Great post. I love what you found this week. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop and would love to have you share this and any other posts with everyone. It runs from Tuesday night through midnight Sunday. Here is the link to the party.
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2013/02/wednesdays-adorned-from-above-blog-hop_19.html
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

Kira Sanders said...

Kelly,

Yes, I couldn't believe it either! I live in So Cal, and regular milk is around $3.29 a gallon.

So, I got the organic milk for $1.98 a gallon! I bought 6 cartons,lol! Yesterday was a very happy day!

Darlene Nemeth said...

Hi, found your blog at the Pin Me Linky Party #21. I am pinning this post. We don't have a 99 cent store here in Ontario but we do have a few dollar stores that have some really good deals.

http://darlenebnemeth.blogspot.ca/2013/01/gratitude-journaling-with-your-child.html

Bye and have an awesome day!

xenacat1 said...

Why do I read these posts about the 99 Cents Only store? Must be to torture myself. It's one of the very few things I miss about living in Arizona!
Cheryl Newton

Lorie said...

Great info!! (and I miss AZ too!)

Thanks for linking up!

Brooke said...

WOW! What great deals. I need a 99 cent store. I live in Utah, so not quite close enough, but if I'm ever in one of the states you mentioned, I'll keep my eyes out for one for sure. Have a great day!

Post a Comment