CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 6-5-13

 


The 99 Cent Only Store redeemed itself this week. I only shopped at one store, and found lots of great items! Nothing AMAZING, but at least I found something, lol.

7 oz. Marie Callender's All Purpose Biscuit Mix Exp. 9-5-14
7 oz. Marie Callender's Cheese Biscuit Mix Exp. 3-15-14
7 oz. Marie Callender's Cinnamon Apple Muffin Mix Exp. 3-20-14
7 oz. Marie Callender's Corn Bread Muffin Mix Exp. 9-5-14
6.5 oz. Betty Crocker Pizza Crust Mix Exp. 12-4-13
10 ct. Betty Crocker Simply Fruit Fruit Roll-Ups in Wildberry Exp. 8-20-13 


6 oz. New York Style Original Bagel Chips  in Cinnamon Raisin Exp. 10-5-13
1.2 oz. Mrs. May's Naturals White Sesame Strips in Pom Blueberry Exp. None that I can see
1.2 oz. Mrs. May's Naturals Black Sesame Strips Exp. None that I can see
7.5 oz. Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad in Ranch & Bacon Exp. 7-11-13
8.3 oz. Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad in Creamy Italian Exp. 7-3-13 
3 ct. Goody's Slide Proof Headbands
10 ct. Sunkist Freezer Pops in Citrus Orange, Triple Berry, Tropical Punch & Strawberry Lemonade Exp. 5-2015



4 oz. Earth Balance Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Puffs Exp. 8-28-13
6 oz. Quaker Popped Rice Snacks in Sweet Chili Exp. 7-11-13

Here are some other items of interest.....











Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!


Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy coming in here and seeing what new things you find at your 99 cent store. I find that mine is a hit or a miss.

Unknown said...

I love checking what new deal you got at the 99 cent store. I love shopping there, I don't always find something amazing but I always find something.

J said...

Thank you for continuing your 99 cent shopping blog posts. They really help me to hone in on what to go find at my newly opened store. I don't find everything you find, but I did find the Quaker sweet chili rice crackers but of course when I went back to get more, they were all gone. I also want to mention that I found Joseph's Sugar Free Cookies for diabetics (or anyone who wants to eat less sugar and carbs) today and they're a great deal for 99 cents!

Post a Comment