CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 6-12-13





Hello Friends!

The pictures above are the items I purchased at the 99 Cent Only Store, Wednesday June 12th & Thursday June 13th at 2 different stores. The first picture is from my "regular" store in Thousand Oaks, Ca and the second picture is from my "back-up" store in Simi Valley, Ca. I was returning a rental car at Enterprise, and it was conveniently located right next to this store, so I thought, "What the heck, I'll stop in and see if I can find some new items to share with you!"

Picture number one:

36 ct. Luau Loco Tiki Party Hawaiian Leis ~ I thought these were so cool....36 Leis for $1! I don't currently have any plans for these, but I'm sure they'll come in handy for something.

4 ct. Activia Greek Yogurt ~ Vanilla Exp. 6-22-13

Maggi Sweet Chili Sauce Exp. 12-2013 ~ My mom recently introduced me to this brand. It's good!


Picture Number two:

Davinci Grooming for Men Sauna Mask (Very Deep Cleansing)

Davinci Grooming for Men Peel Off Mask (Rescue Clogged Pores)

Only $.49 each! With all the beauty subscription boxes I've been receiving, I thought my hubby should be pampered too! These are going in with his Father's Day gift, which I'll post about at a later date.

Dial for Men Speed Foam Foaming Gel Body Wash ~ Ultra Clean & Active Sport ~ Awesome!

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil in Lavender & Peach Blossom

Close-Up of Masks
 Adorable box shaped like a Garden Shop! This would make an amazing little gift box! They had multiple sizes of the same box. This was the biggest one.




Other items of interest, that I did not buy.

Chocolate Covered Soynuts

Rice Versions of the Knorr Pasta Sides I shared a few weeks ago. Buffalo Chicken, Steak Fajitas & Baby Back BBQ.

Spicy Teriyaki Mrs. Dash Marinade

Round Saltine Crackers
Please come back next week and see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

2 comments:

J said...

As always, thanks for sharing. I found the Activia greek yogurt, yum! I should've bought the Luau leis I saw them 2 days ago and today, all gone, they look like very useful party decorations for any purpose. Another new find: Donald Duck 100% OJ + Pineapple juice blend. At least it's 100% juice even if it's pretty high in sugar... 26g!

Kira Sanders said...

Thanks for sharing J! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the OJ. My hubby asked me if I had bought any juice, and I told him "no" because the only store I visited was the 99 Cent Only Store! I refuse to buy any juice for my kids that's 100% juice,and the 99 Cent Only store rarely has 100% juice!

Post a Comment