CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 6-26-13







I periodically check out the spice section at the 99 Cent Only Store because I hate paying high prices, for little bottles of spices at the grocery store. As I walked by this section, it seemed like they "beefed it up," so I figured I would stock up on a couple of items.

My children love cinnamon toast, so I can always use extra cinnamon, and I knew I was out of Oregano, so I thought why not?

I was also excited to see the Campbell's Skillet Sauces! I've seen those several times, on end caps at Target, and have been wanting to try them. Hopefully, these are good, and the 99 Cent Only Store gets some other varieties in, in the future.

Here's what I picked up this week.....

59 fl. oz. Minute Maid Berry Punch Exp.6-28-13
59 fl. oz. Minute Maid Just 15 Calories in Peach Exp. 7-6-13
59 fl. oz. Minute Maid Cherry Limeade Exp. 7-8-13
16 fl. oz. Coffee Mate Natural Bliss in Lowfat Chocolate Exp. 7-20-13

7.5 oz Pepperidge Farms Jingos Parmesan Garlic Crackers Exp. 8-18-13
9 oz. Campbell's Skillet Sauces Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn and Black Beans Exp. 8-1-1


3 oz. Mi Tierra Whole Oregano
2 oz. Mi Tierra Rosemary
3 oz. Mi Tierra Ground Cinnamon
3 oz. Mi Tierra Crushed Red Pepper
4 oz. Siempre Lo Mejor Garlic Salt

Here are some other items worth mentioning.....







Coupons on the back of the Nutri Grain boxes


Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!






Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment