CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Fever Influenster Vox Box ~ #SpringVoxBox

A few days ago, I received my first ever Influenster Vox Box!  What is a Vox Box, you say?

A Vox Box is a box, filled with full size products for you to try and review. You qualify to receive a Vox Box, by submitting an online survey, that is sent to you by Influenster. Influenster will then offer you their current Vox Box, if they feel you're the right "match" for the target demographic they are trying to reach. You are sent the Vox Box free of charge!

I've only had my Influenster account for a couple of months, so I feel super lucky that I was selected!

In addition to qualifying for the survey, they are looking for people with certain areas of influence, such as beauty gurus, tech savvy individuals, moms, people who consider themselves eco friendly, etc. You can earn badges on Influenster, by answering surveys and reviewing products related to certain categories. Influenster is also looking for people engaged in social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, etc.


My Spring Fever Vox Box was packed with goodies from NYC, Secret, Schwarzkopf, Tastykake & Impress! I also got a $5.00 off coupon for any Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ purchase at Ulta Exp. 6-30-13.



NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm (Retail Value $2.99)


Schwarzkopf Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder (Retail Value $23.50)


Secret Outlast Completly Clean Clear Gel Deodorant/Antiperspirant (Retail Value $4.59)


imPRESS Press On Manicure (Retail Value $5.99 to $7.99)



Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake Smores Flavor (Retail Value $4.49 per box)

Stay tuned for my upcoming blog post featuring the Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake!
 
 
I was asked by Influenster to share my unboxing of the Spring Fever Influenster Vox Box. I received the products above for free, but was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed herein are my own.
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment