CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 24, 2013

Palmolive® soft touch Dish Soap ~ #PalmoliveSoftTouch




I already have really dry skin, and you know what makes it worse? Washing the dishes!

Luckily, I have a dishwasher to do most of the dish washing for me. However, you know there are certain pots or pans, that are either too big for the dish washer, or they just won't get clean in the dishwasher? I have no other choice than to wash those dishes by hand.

I recently tried a new dish washing liquid soap by Palmolive, called Soft Touch, which was provided to me for free from Influenster. I received one bottle each in Vitamin E (Pink) and Coconut Butter (White.)

Both the Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E & Coconut Butter variety, are designed to be soft on hands, but still have the grease cutting action to leave dishes sparkling clean.

Palmolive Soft Touch looked and sounded like a fabulous product, I rushed over to my BFF's house, and left the Palmolive Soft Touch with Vitamin E for her to try.



Then, I rushed back to my house to tackle, a stubborn grill pan that I had used to grill chicken the night before.




After a bit of scrubbing, my grill pan is as clean as it can get, considering all the abuse it has seen over the years! And, the scent of Coconut Butter wafting through the air was heavenly!



My hands are soft, and my manicure still looks great!



Palmolive Soft Touch come in three varieties, Vitamin E, Coconut Butter & Aloe. I'm looking forward to trying the Aloe Variety, because it is specifically formulated for dry hands!


I was asked by Influenster & Colgate-Palmolive to review Palmolive Soft Touch Dish Soap. I received 2 free bottles, but was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed herein are my own. Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment