CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sample Society's Customer Service is AMAZING! July 2013




If you are new to Sample Society, please see my post here.

I'm really liking Sample Society, after receiving my sample box this month (my second month.) From what I can tell, Sample Society seems to be less popular than Birchbox and IPSY, because they tend to send out more "toned down" cosmetics. I think this is exactly why I love them! Last month, I received a Stila Lip Glaze & this month I received a Jane Iredale Mascara. These are both items that I'll use. I've been loving my Stila Lip Glaze!

I'm so happy to not receive wild, bold "out there" products that I'll never wear...cough...June IPSY.

I feel that Sample Society is designed for the more "mature" woman. I'm only 34, but tend to gravitate more toward skin care, hair care and bath & body products, so I think this subscription is prefect for me!

Another reason why I love Sample Society, is their AMAZING customer service. I'll explain what I mean by this below.




1.69 fl. oz. Red Flower Ocean Cleansing Hair Wash ~ Sample Value $5.37

I love sampling high end shampoos. This appears to be a dandruff shampoo,but I'm still excited to try this. It smells like Peppermint.


 


















.06 fl. oz. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Eau de Toilette ~ Sample Value $3.24

This has a lovely citrus-y scent.



.1 oz. Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara in Black Ice ~ Sample Value $8.25

I'm looking forward to trying this!



.33 fl oz. Tres Pure Face Tonic ~ Sample Value $5.50

I didn't really know I needed a product like this, before I tried it, but it's fun to use!  I'm so glad the sample I received came with a spray top. Some subscribers received samples with only a cap.






I'm not sure what Sample Society was trying to pull with this one. This sample was basically empty! There was a teeny tiny bit of product in the tip of the tube. A follower on Make Up Talk called customer service, and was told it was intended for a one use sample??!? Huh? If this sample were full, it would be worth $6, but since it's empty it's worth nothing!!

I decided to e-mail customer service about my empty sample. Mind you, I e-mailed after 11pm, and got a response no more than 15 minutes later! Beauty Bar has customer service representatives available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! AMAZING! Wait, It get's even better. 

A very nice woman named Jessica M. responded to my cry for help about the empty sample. She apologized about the sample being empty, and even joked about how could I form an opinion on the product, when there was no product to try! 

All I really wanted was for Sample Society to send me a full sample, but guess what Jessica decided to do......Send me a full size bottle of Dr. T's Supergoop SPF Eye Cream (a $45 retail value) for free! Is this not the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE you have ever heard of?

I was shocked to see a "Thank you for your order" e-mail from Beauty Bar containing my order details for the full size bottle of Supergoop

Jessica M. included a very funny & personalized statement about how she loved my name, and how when she was little, she liked to name he dolls Kira. Isn't that so nice? I thought so!

I swear, 99% of the time when interacting with customer service (especially by e-mail,) you feel like a robot is sitting on the other end of the computer, but not at Beauty Bar! Their customer service representatives are amazing people who are incredibly personable & accommodating. Thanks to Jessica M., Beauty Bar has totally won me over. I highly recommend signing up for Sample Society's Monthly Subscription boxes. If ever there is a problem with a sample in your box, they've got your back.
Yay! This is what Jessica sent me :-)

Thank You Again Jessica M.!


The retail value of this month's box is $22.36, excluding the Supergoop sample, and the full sized Supergoop. Why Sample Society didn't send out more product in the Supergoop sample, we'll never know!

Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment