CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 26, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Store this week? 7-25-13



As you can see from the photo above, I really didn't get a lot from the 99 Cent Only Store this week. 

I also purchased fresh fruit, in addition to what you see above. I bought a watermelon, a bunch of bananas, 2 pineapples, and a 2 pound bag of peaches. Since the 99 Cent Only Store has fresh fruit of some kind (depending on what's in season) on a regular basis, I didn't include it in my photos. But don't worry, if I find some fabulous produce deal, I'll make sure and pass it on to all if you!

My favorite find of the week is the Dove Intensive Repair Deep Repairing Mask (deep conditioner for your hair.)

Ellie did not make a pick this week, because I was able to get my shopping done while she was in an art class, I signed her up for as a summer activity.  I think I might have both my children shopping with me next week. Pray for me!

Here is what I picked up this week.....

46 fl. oz. V8 V*Fusion Light in Cranberry Blackberry Exp. 9-10-13
59 fl. oz. Pure Leaf Sweet Tea Exp. None that I can see
32 fl. oz. Farmer's Market Mango Lemonade Exp. 4-19-14
9.375 fl. oz. Dial Hand Soap with Moisturizer in Cherry Blossom & Almond
6.7 fl. oz. Dove Intensive Repair Deep Repairing Mask with Fiber Actives & Patented Micro-Serum

Other items of interest....



Limited Edition!

64 Ounces!

Gluten Free!


Bisquick is making Crescent Rolls now! Watch out Pillsbury!

I got these in a Goodies Co. Box a few months back. They were good!
 
 Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!



Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment