CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birchbox July 2013 ~ Power Play


If you are new to Birchbox, please see my post here.

Birchbox teamed up with USA Network's Television Law Drama, Suits this month. The character's of the series served as inspiration for some of the samples subscribers received.

This month's box was all about the Power Play & helping subscribers to take control of any situation, and to make the most of every minute, on the clock or off duty. Unfortunately, I don't think I received any of the Suits specific picks.

The season premiere of Suits is tonight, July 16th at 10/9c on USA.







1 oz. Curl Keeper Curly Hair Solutions ~ Sample Value $2.95

I have curly hair, so this product is perfect for me!


Full Size Model Co. Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Get Naked ~ Sample Value $8

This was traded before I even received my Birchbox in the mail. I don't do lipstick.

Birchbox updates your account with what samples you receive on the 10th of each month, so you can see what you will receiving, regardless of whether or not your box has been delivered yet.



Benta Berry G -1 Face Cream ~ Sample Value $3.66

I love face moisturizers, so I'm looking forward to trying this product, which is made in France.


Birchbox also teamed up with Tibi New York, who designed an exclusive pouch for Birchbox, which you can get free with a $65 purchase in the Birchbox shop. If you don't want to spend $65, so can purchase the pouch for $28.




  Inside the New York Skyline decorated pillow pouch, were two items.

Juicy Couture La La Eau de Parfum Spray ~ Sample Value $2.05

This scent smells nice, but then again, I'm not picky when it comes to fragrances.
This fragrance combines mandarin & while florals.


  Custom designed Birchbox Bobby Pins  ~ Sample value $1.66

These sell in a set of 6. Two white, two green & two blue. These have also been traded!




The total retail value of my Birchbox is $18.32. I paid $10 for this box!

Overall, not a bad box, but could do without the lipstick & perfume sample. 

As always, I look forward to what I'll receive in my Birchbox next month!


Disclaimer: This post contains referral links :-)
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

1 comments:

Kira Sanders said...

Melody,

Thank you so much for purchasing Birchbox using my referral link. I really appreciate it! :-)

Post a Comment