CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 9-4-13



Hello Everyone!

I apologize for not posting last week. Truth be told, I needed a little break from blogging. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed about the amount of things I felt I "had" to post. I plan on continuing to post about my finds at the 99 Cent Only Store, however to make it more manageable for me, I'm not going to continue to list out items individually with sizes and expiration dates. 

With that said, if you need more info on a particular item that I've purchased, please leave me a comment down below & I'll respond with the info :-) The pictures you see below are from today, September 4th & last Wednesday, August 28th.  




New Flavor!



















Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

2 comments:

J said...

Your pictures speak 1000 words, thanks so much for continuing to post your finds!

Kira Sanders said...

Thanks so much J! I know these posts are important to lots of people, so I'm going to keep it up :-)

Post a Comment