CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 4-24-13


I don't know if your store practices this or not, but my store has empty spots on the fridge shelves, and new products to place on them, but they have "scheduled" times, in which they place the new shipments out for the consumers to purchase. Huh? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

I was literally peering through the fridge doors, where I can see cases of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Hershey's Chocolate Icing, but none on the shelves.  I asked an employee when these were going into the fridge, and she said she "wasn't sure." I was completely frustrated by this info, but luckily someone took pity on me, and slipped me a tube to purchase. Good thing they did, because we all know these will be completely wiped out by next Wednesday! I'm glad I got the cinnamon rolls, but it makes me wonder what else they are hoarding back there!


Here's what I picked up this week at my 99 Cent Only Store.

8 oz. T.G.I Friday's Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Dip Exp. 2-28-14

8 ct. Pillsbury Special Edition Cinnamon Rolls with Hershey's Chocolate Icing Exp. 5-26-13

9 Ct. Weight Watcher's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Exp. None that I could find

6.06 oz. Quaker Popped Rice Sancks in Ranch Exp. 6-8-13

16 serving Mio in Strawberry Watermelon Exp. None that I could find



64 oz. V8 V-Fusion Iced Tea in Lemon Flavor Exp. 6-20-13

64 oz. V8 V-Fusion Iced Tea in Peach Flavor Exp. 5-24-13

59 oz. Dole 100% Orange Juice Exp. 5-6-13

42 2-Ply Sheets Bounty DuraTowel - Not sure what's new & exciting about these, but I wanted to find out,lol. They usually only carry the Bounty Basic.




8 ct. Sara Lee Golden Creme Cakes Exp. 4-29-13

8 ct. Sara Lee Chocolate Creme Cakes Exp. 4-27-13




Special K Cracker Chips Southwest Ranch Exp. 5-17-13

Special K Cracker Chips Sour Cream & Onion Exp. 5-31-13

Special K Cracker Chips Cheddar Exp. 6-4-13

Please come back next week to see what I pick up at my 99 Cent Only Store!



Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment