CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 4-16-13


Well, I only managed to spend $16.xx at the 99 Cent Only Store this week!

There were still a lot of great new finds, but a lot of repeats as well. 

I passed on a few things, including  8 ct. Spider Man Rice Krispie Treats, half-gallon Silk Fruit & Protein(I already had some of these from a Ralph's deal I did earlier,) the Quaker yogurt bars I reported last week, now come in a 12 ct. box, that are 1/2 Strawberry & 1/2 Blueberry, and a new boxed pasta salad kit by Kraft.

Here is what I picked up this week....

6 ct. Lance 100 calorie packs of Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter Exp. 4-27-13

4.5 oz. Kellogg's Special K Popcorn Chips Exp. 5-19-13

5.29 Barilla Hazelnut and Chocolate Cream Cookies (Baiocchi) Exp. 7-27-13

5.29 Barilla Shortbread and Sugar Cane Cookies (Girotondi) Exp. 8-22-13




6 oz. Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn Exp. 6-4-13




9.8 oz. Lunchables Snackers Family Size Pre-Cooked Chicken Nuggets Exp. 5-6-13

2 - 6 oz. packages of Certo (By the makers of Sure-Jell) Liquid Fruit Pectin Exp. 3-28-14

And, for my favorite find of the day......

Sesame Street Brand Nintendo DSi XL Case & Skin. Perfect for Pre-Schoolers/Kindergarteners!






Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment