CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2014

What's good at the 99 Cent Only Store this week? 5-9-14





Here are the great deals I found at the 99 Cent Only Store this week!

8 count Horizon Organic Yogurt Tubes in Surfin' Strawberry Exp. 5-27-14

8 count Dannon DanActive Probiotic Drink in Strawberry Banana Exp. 5-28-14

14.5 oz. Quaker Squares Cereal Exp. 9-20-14

8.1 oz. Ritz Toasted Chips in Original  Exp. 5-25-14

16 oz. Synder's of Hanover Pretzel Thins Exp. 5-24-14

12 oz. Diamond Shine Moisturizing Conditioner. I wasn't familiar with this brand, but did a quick search on my phone while in the store. I found this product on Drugstore.com. A 33.8 oz. bottle is on sale for $12, making it $.35 an ounce. The 12 oz. bottle at the 99 Cent Only Store is $.08 cents an ounce. This seemed like a great deal, so I thought I would give it a try.

Other items I saw were bags of Pirate's Booty in Veggie, and packages of Wholly Guacamole.

Please come back next week to see what I find at the 99 Cent Only Store!!



 

Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment