CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2014

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 4-28-14





I apologize for leaving you all hanging for so long!! You'll all be happy to know that I haven't stopped shopping at the 99 Cent Only Store. Life just got in the way, but I'm back!

I've been primarily shopping at the store that is closest to me, but due to having a Dr. appointment in another city, I decided to stop by my "other" store on the way back home.  For the most part, even though this store is brand new, it tends to disappointment me. However, I think I might just be going at the wrong time of day. Early birds don't always get the worm! Even though deliveries come early in the morning, the employees don't get around to stocking the shelves until early afternoon.

Here's what I picked up today:

My favorite finds of this trip were the 10 oz. bags of Pirate's Booty in Aged White Cheddar (Does it come in any other flavor?)  On recent trips, I have also found 12 count 1/2 oz. and 6 count 1 oz. single serve bags. I bought a bunch of those of course, but when I went back to my "regular" store this past Friday, they were all gone :-( So, I was so happy to find these 10 oz bags!! This is an even better deal than the lunch size bags. These are "best buy" 5-21-14.

My other favorite find was the 4 count boxes of GoGo Squeez Apple Cherry Applesauce pouches.  These are "best buy" 8-2-14.

Other items I purchased, pictured above are:

10.25 oz. Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Pineapple Black Pepper Beef Exp. 7-2014. There was also a salmon variety, as well as another type of fish.

14.4 oz. Honey Maid Graham Crackers Exp. 5-13-14

10.3 oz. Cap'n Crunch Cinnamon Roll Crunch Exp. 6-23-14

11.1 oz. Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles in Chili Cornbread Exp. 7-27-14. It seems that the 99 Cent Only Store has been regularly carrying these dinner kits, but I had not seen this one before, and had some ground beef sitting in my freezer, so I thought I'd give it a try.

10 oz. Honey Maid Teddy Grahams in Strawberry Banana. Exp. 5-30-14

8 oz. Nabisco Wheat Thins in Cheese Crunch Exp.5-9-14

6 count (.95 oz.) Kraft Cheese and Ritz Cracker Handi-Snacks Exp. 5-3-14

2 count (3.25 oz.) Dole Fruit & Oatmeal in Apples and Brown Sugar Exp. 8-13-14

4 count (5.3 oz. ) Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Yogurt in Bluberry Exp. 5-8-13. There was also non "light" Strawberry & Blueberry.

6 oz. Weight Watchers Smart Ones "Artisan Creations" Stone Fired Cruse Pizza in Four Cheese. Best buy 11-28-14.


Please come back and see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store later this week!!



Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment