CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GLAAD Media Award Nominee!



Wow! I have some exciting news!

I just found out, that our Pregnant in Heels episode, "Welcome to Hollywood,"is nominated in the category of "Outstanding Reality Program" at the 24th Annual GLADD Media Awards.

Home


If you would like to learn more about our award nomination, click here
to read Bravo's blog, The Dish.

Here, you can read host, Rosie Pope's response to the nomination, as well as see a picture of my surrogate family! I gave birth the their darling little girls Coco and Kiki.


Other nominations in the category of "Outstanding Reality Program," are:

  
   



Wish us luck! I hope we win!




I link up to these great parties!








Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I saw this episode!! How wonderful. :) I certainly hope you guys win....yours is a wonderful story. :)
Debbie at Life Is Sweets

Kira Sanders said...

Thank you so much Debbie!

Terra Heck said...

Good luck! I enjoy watching Pregnant In Heels.

Unknown said...

Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts. sesame seeds

Post a Comment