CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 3-27-13




I have to admit that I came home with less stuff than I normally do. However, I was trying to stay away from the snacks because I still have an over abundance from previous weeks!

Here's what I picked up this week....

3 different types of Velveeta Cheesy Skillets. I thought I would give these a try. I absolutely loathe Hamburger Helper, so I hope these are way better than that!

Each box makes 5 - 1 Cup Servings

Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac Exp. 5-13-13
Zesty BBQ Chicken Exp. 5-6-13
Chicken with Broccoli Exp. 5-6-13



11.3 oz. Multi-Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios Exp. 8-19-13
21.2 oz.Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit Exp. 5-27-13



5 Ct. Gerber Organic Wild Berry Fruit Strips Exp. 7-6-13
1.7 oz. Degree Clinical Protection for Men Anti-Perspirant & Deoderant in Adventure Exp. 8-2013

Please come back next week to see what I pick up! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment